CONSTRUCTION PHASE / CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION
- The level of service required by GWA in this phase may vary, depending on a range of issues including the client requirements, site conditions, and the building contract selected;
- GWA generally administers the building contract between the Proprietor & Contractor and issues certificates as required under the building contract;
- GWA assesses progress claims submitted by the builder;
- GWA responds to site queries and provides ongoing details and documentation to the builder;
- Regular site meetings are required to discuss issues on site with the builder and client;
- Client attendance at particular site meetings is encouraged;
- Client’s involvement and decisions made at this stage is critical to minimise delays.