PROJECT TYPE: Alterations and additions
COMPLETION DATE: January 2018
BUILDER: TNT Building Trades
PHOTOS: Noel Mclaughlin
From outdated and run down, to modern and stylish. Meeting the client’s brief, the Conway Ave project boasts open living spaces incorporated with a light, bright and airy theme.
- The clients brief was achieved by executing a very efficient plan where spaces flow easily from one room to the next, with insertion of storage and generous ancillary spaces to support modern life;
- High level glazing and skylights incorporated into the design create a modern-day edge, enable natural light to filter throughout the spaces in the residential house;
- Each space enjoys the benefit of natural light and ventilation creating a modern feel across an airy and light themed environment.
- Further space was liberated by incorporating in-built shelving throughout the living room, and storage where available;
- The kitchen was re-positioned at the centre of the home with a simple palette, of contemporary streamlined new cupboards, appliances and generous kitchen island;
- Gas fireplaces were incorporated to the formal and family living areas improving the comfort and centering of the home.