Prestige Estate Reimagined
PROJECT TYPE: Alterations and additions
COMPLETION DATE: February 2012
AREA: 200 m2
Prestige estate reimagined to achieve more usable outdoor living space. Although the property occupies a large area, there was very little level outdoor space that was available for living.
- We simplified the interior spaces by clearing out the clutter and ensuring that all the finishes throughout were consistent – including floors, walls, ceilings, lighting.
- New light reflecting, warm colours and textures were used to bring more light and vitality to the interior of the existing home.
- A brand new kitchen is superbly functional, relates very well to the surrounding living areas and is light, bright, warm and welcoming.
- An existing dark and unloved basement area was transformed into a charming wine and tasting cellar, fulfilling one of our Clients’ long held dreams.
- Full utilisation of the large outdoor areas has been achieved, by providing level, highly functional outdoor living, dining and BBQ areas.
- The new outdoor areas incorporate mechanically operated adjustable awnings. The owners can control these to let in more sun in winter and less sun in summer
- The pool has been completely refurbished and has been reconfigured to allow easier access and visibility.
The exterior and interior of the house were repainted and fixtures, blinds and garage doors were replaced and enhanced. There was a focus on ensuring that the overall building came together to achieve its maximum potential.
Inspired? To help you create your dream home, we have put together a guide on what to expect at each step of the home renovation process. Learn more…