Surry Hills Apartment
PROJECT TYPE: Interior refurbishment and alterations and additions to entry
COMPLETION DATE: 2007
AREA: 96 m2
The Clients brief was to refurbish the existing property into a loft style apartment with a focus on maximising existing living spaces. The scope of work increased to include the submission of a scheme to the body corporate. The scheme included a new exterior finishes scheme as well as a new entry.
- Maximised living space in dense inner city environment.
- Complete renovation of kitchen and bathroom areas.
- Consolidation of floor finishes. New timber floors throughout.
- Meticulous rectification of original hardwood elements.
- Property value increased 300%